Hi, I’m Juan (pronounced like the French Jean) and I live in North London.
I help companies with web technologies by day, and get up to all sorts of mischief by night, like making stuff, drawing pictures, and writing short stories whilst dabbing my teary eyes with my wonderful collection of rejection letters.
That said, I love to collaborate on creative technical work. Please reach out at [email protected].
Get notified via RSS or elsewhere (see below) whenever this butterfly flaps his tiny wings.
Lastly, try a good quote.
Very lastly, more history at the very bottom of this page as a bonus for reading this far. Because you CLEARLY want to know more.
living life backwards
a stranger in a strange land
keen like a puppy
- born in the seventies
- the 80s is a blur of playing LEGO, watching “Karate films” on VHS, and playing way too much Contra
- start programming in early nineties
- experience mid-life crises in late nineties, write an exegesis on the world, but sell the computer it’s on
Yes, it was a tricky time. In fact, I looked a bit like an African David Foster Wallace back then. Let’s continue…
- briefly join a few bands and make “interesting” alternative music whilst burning through a small lump sum
- hop over to Europe from Africa in the early 2000s with a view expand mind
- said mind increasingly runs in circles thinking of different things, like a terrible polyglot
- meet significant other around 2010s and finally feel like someone’s got my back
- the continuance of purpose is momentarily side-tracked by the arrival of offspring
- said offspring becomes more autonomous, so I start a masters in gamedev
- here we are now