- Alan Kay is almost definitely always right.
- Simpler is better, but no simpler.
- Show, don’t tell.
- Build upon what came before.
- S-expressions is the good way to program.
- Don’t use silos, unless it’s your own silo.
- Invest in a good bed, good shoes and merino whool shirts without scratchy labels.
- Get a tailored mix of micro-nutrients.
- Move as often as possible. Movement through space is good, like jogging.
- Read varied good books often.
- Do no harm.
- Delete your social media accounts. People who matter and value you will bubble to the top anyway.
- Have something to do? Go offline.
- Edit ruthlessly. Don’t hoard.
- Check email once in the morning, and once in the evening.
- Put your phone on the side-table. If it’s important, someone will ring.